Up-to-date view of re-connect challenge stats
Re-Connect Challenge: 10,000 Alumni by Dec. 2011!
We recognize that we have an amazing pool of alumni and we want to stay connected with them. At the same time we want to encourage you to get connect with other alumni both locally and nationally who may share personal, professional, social or academic interests. The Alumni Network will only be as strong as its membership so we want to issue a challenge to all of our alumni to help us recruit 10,000 members by the end of 2011.
The Re-Connect Challenge will be a friendly competition between alumni from our 10 current sites (and one former site, IL) to see who can re-connect with the most alumni and gain bragging rights as the most connected region.
Come back to visit our website to learn more about our monthly giveaways!
How you can support the goal:
1. Join the Alumni Network
2. Spread the word to your fellow alumni
3. Join the Re-Connect Challenge Committee for your region
We are looking for really motivated and passionate alumni to lead the Re-Connect Challenge in their regions. If you would like to be on a Re-Connect Challenge Committee for your region, contact Darin Kenley, National Director of Alumni Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org. You should include your name, region, email address and phone number in the body of the email and Re-Connect Challenge in the subject line.
We look forward to working with you to reach our goal of 10K by 2011.
Membership in the Alumni Network means you can:
• Serve at summer workshops;
• Receive information about scholarships, internships, and job opportunities
• Receive monthly alumni e-blasts and e-newsletters;
• Access The College Summit Alumni Network group on Facebook;
• Join an online Alumni Directory;
• Be the first to know about alumni reunions and other ways to support College Summit’s mission.
Visit the New Alumni Directory
Click here to search for your College Summit friends.
Contact the Alumni team
Darin Kenley | National Director of Alumni Affairs
202.319.1763 ext. 250
Visit our Regional Pages
Find out what's going on in your region