- It Starts With Educators
- In Your Classroom
- Professional Development and Support
- Strengthening College-Going Culture
- Working With College Summit
At College Summit, we are continually inspired by the unique value that dedicated educators -- teachers and counselors -- bring to students' lives. Ours is an organization for educators. We aim to simplify, streamline and support the work that educators already do in order to maximize the impact this work has on students, today and in the future.
College Summit provides the support, tools and materials that teachers and schools need, including:
• A standards-based, data-driven curriculum framework that guides educators through the process of designing and delivering a dynamic postsecondary planning course
• An interactive and informative Student Activity book that corresponds to the Educator Edition
• Access to our online postsecondary planning tool, CSNav
• Training and support designed to maximize impact and minimize planning time
With training and tools, teachers provide personal, direct support each week to a classroom of seniors. This enables the counselor in the school to stretch resources even further and ensures that every senior gets the individual attention needed to navigate the college application process. In high schools that partner with College Summit, every senior graduates having completed a post-secondary plan with the guidance and support of a teacher and the expertise of a counselor.
In Their Words is a collection of some of the best student essays from our first ten years.